Friday, October 19, 2018

Quick update:


Quick update:
I completed my hike through Great Smoky Mountains National Park and arrived at the Hostel at Laughing Heart Lodge (http://www.laughingheartlodge.com) in Hot Springs NC yesterday afternoon for a zero (rest day) today.

Through information from other southbound hikers, I found my friend Production in Hot Springs at the same hostel. We last saw each other in Dalton MA back in June, and had not shared contact info (now remedied). We spent much of last night and today catching up and exchanging information about the trail ahead, but he is continuing south and I north tomorrow morning. It's been a very nice stay, and plenty of excellent town food to keep me going!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mr Hermit! How were the shelters in the smokies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle anderson The Smokies were okay, shelters nice, but happy to be out of the crowds and back to first-come first-served priority at the shelters. Great to see you following!

    ReplyDelete